lore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including bio fuels and geothermal energy.
To learn more, visit the Explore Chevron website.
- Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Steward completion, workover, and intervention programs and procedures for swamp, offshore and deep water (intelligent) producing and gas/water injection wells through all phases of the project.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of well-written, risk-assessed/mitigated detailed procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in well completion, workover, and intervention projects planning and operations, including deepwater injector (gas and water) and intelligent producer wells. Technically and operationally credible to influence engineers, superintendents, DSMs, asset team & service partners, as appropriate to achieve safe, regulatory-compliant, reliable, and efficient designs and operations.
- Proven Communication, Documentation & Mentoring Skills: Able to work well with all stakeholders and maintain clear communication channels. Provides technical guidance and mentoring to well completion, intervention, and workover engineers.
- Proven organizational skills: Responsible for preparing well completion, workover, and intervention project plans to achieve Clear Leader OE results. Able to manage and coordinate, with a dynamic rig schedule in a challenging remote location, ordering, delivery, and QA/QC of equipment and operational activities of many service partners in support of complex completion, workover and intervention operations.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
DUE DATE: 9 August, 2013
Subscribe to Nigerian Careers Today's Feeds in a Feed reader or Sign Up for Free Email Updates and you'll never miss a single post. After subscribing, check your email to activate your subscription. Thanks for visiting!