SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the oil and gas industry.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides its clients, which include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors, a complete range of resources, skills and services for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities, and optimizing production under optimal safety, cost, deadline and quality conditions.
Job Reference 12-07/26129
Job Position HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN
- Total E&P Nigeria Limited, affiliate of TOTAL S.A., is conducting the OFON Phase 2 project which mainly consists of the following additional surfaces facilities:
- OFP2 production platform (3X30Mw power station, oil treatment (105000bbl/d), gas treatment for export, gas lift and fuel gas, water treatment en injection, topside weight 11000t)
- OFQ living quarter platform (124 beds)
- Two wellhead platforms to accommodate 24 additional wells
- In field Sealines and new gas export sealines
- Modification and partial decommissioning on existing facilities (one production platform and 2 WH platform)
Managing the purchasing, stock and shipping team and ensure proper delivery of material or completion of service.
- Manage purchasing of Services and industrial equipment
- Organize and prioritize all Supply Chain activities in order to ensure no standby in OFON2 operations
- Ensure SOX Compliance and respect of TEPNG Processes
- Make sure all contractors and subcontractors respect Nigerian and applicable laws and always act in the best interest of OFON 2 Project and TEPNG
- Ensure the ethics and integrity of the project by controlling the full Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Ensure the follow up of creation of GR, SES and payment of contractors
- In charge of all Supply-Chain activities for the OFON 2 Project (purchasing, procurement, shipping, transit, stock…)
- Liaise with Suppliers and ensure their production planning and contractual schedule are being strictly followed and adhered to and that all contractor respect and fulfill their scope of work
- Ensure that all purchases of the project are run trough due Tender with proper competition
- Coordinate all SCM activities between all packages in order to create synergies and ensure a global control for PMT reporting system
- Set Up internal SCM control with adequate KPI in order to anticipate and prepare future audits.
Languages required for the job: English (fluent), French (General knowledge)
Location Nigeria / Lagos
Starting Date ASAP
Duration 12 months
Work Cycle Resident S(8×2) or F(5×1)
Subscribe to Nigerian Careers Today's Feeds in a Feed reader or Sign Up for Free Email Updates and you'll never miss a single post. Thanks for visiting!