VACANCY CODE: SBDMM/FT/SM/13098VACANCY TITLE: Senior Business Development Manager – Midstream
- Reporting to the Programme Executive, the Senior Business Development Manager Midstream is responsible for driving business growth by championing business development opportunities in the Gas midstream market and delivering on capital investment initiatives, operational improvements and strategic alliances. He/she will be responsible for the development of the Central Gas Processing Facility (CPF) in the Central Franchise area and identification and development of modular small/mid-sized gas processing facilities targeted at Flared and Stranded gas in Nigeria.
- He/she has direct responsibility for market, competitor and industry analyses, benchmarking, project proposals, cost analysis and business planning. Specifically the incumbent would enumerate the required gas sources, infrastructural readiness and gaps as well as regulatory and fiscal policies to enable a successful opportunity to market delivery.
- He/she will maintain responsibility for the OORP deliverables at each stage of the opportunity maturation, ensuring that necessary approvals are obtained for the opportunities and projects.
- In addition, the Senior Business Development Manager Midstream will also build and manage relationships with Upstream suppliers, external industry analysts, strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants, Government and other regulators, shareholders and other primary stakeholders.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scan the environment to identify strategic sources of gas and infrastructure as well as any potential development requirement to enable the Midstream business development.
- As Oando’s alternate Business Opportunity Manager (BOM) for the Oando-led Consortium, lead the team to mature and progress the CPF project to Final Investment Decision.
- Lead the Consortium Commercial team to develop the commercial framework, anchor supply agreements and tariff for the CPF development.
- Ensure project value retention and upside throughout the project development.
- Delivers and develops In-house Study and Business Plan for modular small/mid-sized Midstream operations.
- Identify initial set of fields for implementation of modular small/mid-sized Midstream operations.
- Deliver Feasibility study for Pilot Implementation of modula small/mid-sized Midstream operations.
- Supports the formulation and execution of the Vision and Corporate strategic plan
- Communicates key information to stakeholders with respect to the project/transaction as regards marketplace needs, the competitive environment, cost management, project’s status/progress among others.
- Identifies changes in the economic and business environment that may potentially warrant modifications to OGP’s business development and operational support strategies and keeps stakeholders informed of organizational and environmental changes and trends that may have an impact on OGP’s current and future performance
- Coordinates the annual strategic planning and budgeting process for Midstream Operations, assists with 5 year business plan, financial forecasting and variance analysis
- Develop financial models and analytical frameworks to facilitate strategic planning and support management assumptions
- Works with the Legal function of Oando Plc to ensure collaborative and contractual obligations are met.
- Develops standard Request for Proposal (RFP) templates, monitors the process and works with the Head, Procurement to analyse bids.
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Project Quality Execution
- Commercial Management Experience
- Project Funding Management
- Quality of financial models and business plans
- Stakeholder Liaison and Interface Management.
- Industry Knowledge and Market Intelligence.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1st degree in Engineering, Business, or Economics, or other related field
- MBA or relevant Masters qualification from a globally reputable institution.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience as an Oil and Gas professional, at least 2 of which must have been in Financial Planning and Analysis, Management Consulting and/or Project Evaluation within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proven business development experience – nurturing concepts to reality.
- Demonstrated ability to develop financial models and other complex analyses in Excel and present results in an easy to understand format
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Oil Gas & Energy Industry Dynamics
- Gas Plant & Pipeline Development and/or Operations
- Business Strategy Development and Execution
- Finance & Investment Management, including Project Finance
- Networking and Relationship Management
- Quantitative, analytical skills; strong attention to detail
- Business Planning Processes
- Business Performance Management Systems (Balanced Scorecard)
- Creativity & Innovation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team playing
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilisation
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
DUE DATE: Jun 16, 2013Subscribe to Nigerian Careers Today's Feeds in a Feed reader or Sign Up for Free Email Updates and you'll never miss a single post. After subscribing, check your email to activate your subscription. Thanks for visiting!