On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
Job Number: 130006IJ
Shift: Day Job
Locations: Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos-Oregun – Head Office
Responsible for ensuring that the company policy on Supplier management is complied with.
- Processing of 3rd party invoices and ensuring payment on due dates in accordance with credit terms agreed by Buyers.
- Reconciliation of Accrual costing account
- Ensures completeness & correctness of Accounts Payable postings including SL/GL reconciliations
- Period prior to cut-off
- Responsible for monthly Creditors Aging Analysis
- Support Tax Accountant with the information required for Withholding Tax payment and remittance
- Ensure all proper documentation and tracking of Supplier Invoices
- Attends to enquiries on payments from suppliers
- Manage Customer Relationships (Inquiries, follow ups, notifications)
- SUCF requirements for AP (Payment efficiency report& 3 Way matching failure report)
- Good excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Inclination to learn and grow
- An accounting graduate or possession of levels of accounting professional experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in accounting job is required.
- Ability to work in a team
29th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online