Ample opportunity exists to contribute and manage strategic projects which contribute to production availability and growth, as well as strategic cost leadership practices within the organization. Successful professionals and engineers will be expected to exhibit the highest level of technical know-how, operational expertise as well as authentic leadership and collaborative behaviors, in support of the organization’s aspiration to achieve top quartile performance and production delivery. We therefore need competent Nigerian engineers and professionals with relevant post NYSC work experience to take up these exciting opportunities and join us to secure Nigeria’s energy future.
‘Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer’.
How to Apply
Below is a list of jobs as advertised in several national dailies.
Please scroll down to locate the job which best suits your profile and click on option to view the full description and apply.
*All fields in the application form are mandatory.
5 – 7 Years Experience
- Maintenance Management Systems Engineer
- Maintenance Verification Engineer
- Tanker Operations Supervisor
- FPSO Marine Officer
- Gas Allocation Engineer
- Vessel Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Senior Electrical Engineer Offshore
- Senior Underwater Maintenance Engineer
- Tanker Handling Coordinator
- Integrated Production Systems Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (Rotating Equipment)
- Senior Project Engineer
- Gaslift Surveillance Engineer
- Equipment Health Surveillance, Implementation Project Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Head, Fixed Wing Operations
- Head, Underwater Maintenance
- Head, Metering
Lets deliver better energy solutions together.
Click Here To Apply For Any Of The Above Vacant Post
Subscribe to Nigerian Careers Today's Feeds in a Feed reader or Sign Up for Free Email Updates and you'll never miss a single post. After subscribing, check your email to activate your subscription. Thanks for visiting!